Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kbc or AIB for 17 year old?

• 31-01-2018 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

So I'm planning on opening my first bank account, and saw that both KBC and AIB have facilities for 'teens' with the KBC having the 'Teen Account' and AIB having the 'Student Account' for second level students. They both seem to remove quite a but of the quarterly takes, stamp duties etc. Only looking at these too due to the Android pay aspects from them which I'd find useful!

Any advice on which the better one is? I'm planning on getting a job in the summer as well in case that helps!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sue Pa Key Pa

If you will need support in college from parents in the future, my only advice would be to use the same bank as them. Electronic transfer of funds is instant and I was called for emergencies many times

Advertisement