Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Soccer section

Options
  • 31-01-2018 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

Banned when discussing Man city’s potential transfer of Mahrez. Apparently for referring to Mourinho as “Maureen” and referencing how some fans “have been idiots.” Not naming anyone or personally singling people out

I rarely post but that was a topic I was extremely interested in. I believe the majority of people who reported me where united fans, I reported them but nothing has happened.

No warning given either, straight ban.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Have you PM'd the moderator who banned you to see whether you can amicably resolve this issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Have you PM'd the moderator who banned you to see whether you can amicably resolve this issue?

Yes and the response I received was “Just report the posts and let the mods deal with them,”

I asked why the other members where not being banned also.

Apologies, just to clarify I did recieve a warning at 8.31am and was banned then at 8.34am.

I was not online at the time nor was I posting during this time frame.

Thanks

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

theballz wrote: »
    Yes and the response I received was “Just report the posts and let the mods deal with them,”

I asked why the other members where not being banned also.

Asking why other members didn't get banned isn't an attempt to resolve your issue.

Please engage with the moderator in relation to your ban before posting here again.

Asking why other members didn't get banned isn't an attempt to resolve your issue.

Please engage with the moderator in relation to your ban before posting here again.

I have tried to engage with the moderator, I was told to report the posts in which I did. I’m not sure what else I am supposed to do? Ive explained my part

• Advertisement

Have you specifically asked the moderator to lift or reduce your ban? From what you've said here, it seems like the only thing you've asked the moderator was why others weren't also banned but that has nothing to do with resolving your ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Just to give an update, I will lift the ban.

It appears that you received only 1 yellow which in this case should only warrant a warning and no ban.

Apologies.

Thanks Gav

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement