Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCVP subject help needed

Options
  • 01-02-2018 5:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi everyone my daughter is doing lcvp and really needs to get a merit in it for the points her teacher she finds terrible , anybody know any help I can get her for this subject

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,510 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

What's her issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Cudybudy

Just her teacher hasn’t looked at any exam questions or past papers he’s not great at all I know him well at this stage she is working away on her assignments and that but so far in exam questions she has just about past them she struggles at school so it’s important for her she gets a merit in lcvp to get the points she needs for her course outside of this subject she is doing three Honours and three passes .

• Registered Users Posts: 30,510 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I honestly don't know what advice to give you to be honest.
    I suppose you could make sure that all her project are correct and they have no silly mistakes.
    http://pdst.ie/lcvpportfolio
    Practice the exam papers at home with her and get her to focus on her best questions.
    I did LCVP a good few years ago now and most of it seems to be the same.If it's any help to you our teacher told us she never heard anybody getting a pass in the subject. All you've to do is make a bit of an effort she said.I found business linked up well with the written exam.
    We spent most of our classes online playing games and talking whilst the teacher messed around online as well and we all came out with merits and Distinctions.

I have read previous threads on the matter and I found some students very dramatic and made it sound very hard.

Advertisement