Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rolling Stones - 17th May 2018 - Croke Park - *Discussion Only / No Ticket Sales*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

The 70 / 90 euro tickets will be gone in a flash, not to sure about the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭James 007

boyznoise wrote: »
    The 70 / 90 euro tickets will be gone in a flash, not to sure about the rest.
    Your right, and they seem to be all gone for the residents here, cheapest is 136

Would not surprise me one bit if the 70 / 90 tickets come up as not available 2moro morn in order to shift the more expensive tickets. Looks like a huge amount of 70 euro standing tickets were sold today.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭James 007

Put in 1 Qty and pitch ticket comes up, put in 2 Qty and they dont appear, it seems there could be a limitation of one pitch ticket per person.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭DarMul17

I'm going to go in tomorrow morning to Ticketmaster in Limerick, do you think people will be lining up early an hour or two before the 9 am sale time. I need to get two standing, and looking on this board is making me think they will be gone before the general release. I always go in and buy tickets physically, don't trust the online process.

Thanks and regards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

https://twitter.com/BoomChildBand/status/968971954517667840?s=19

piss take surely ???

never heard of them

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭sinny65

Anyone have the code for the presale?? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

boyznoise wrote: »
    Would not surprise me one bit if the 70 / 90 tickets come up as not available 2moro morn in order to shift the more expensive tickets. Looks like a huge amount of 70 euro standing tickets were sold today.

600 Standing tickets on Viaconman aka Viagogo now starting at 113 euro .
    I hope they get burnt.

There is a mountain of tickets on there, which makes me think they must have sold alot of pitch tickets yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭rolling boh

Lots of people will be trying to sell on tickets.nobody will have a problem getting a ticket and won't have to pay mad money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Hmm, based on all the above info, I'm not too confident about getting my 2 standing tickets at 9am.

Fingers crossed, have a few people trying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭mumo3

Trying to log into my Tickmaster account and already telling me I'm in a que just to log in.... anyone else having this issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭CWF

mumo3 wrote: »
    Trying to log into my Tickmaster account and already telling me I'm in a que just to log in.... anyone else having this issue?

yip

Yes, on my computer, but not on my phone, I got the countdown timer on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

JAYSUS....... Meet and Greet with the band, and a few shiny things, sold out at $25,000!!!!!!
    https://www.ifonly.com/music/product/107335/rolling-stones-ultimate-no-filter-tour-experience-meet-the-band-in-europe-with-2-premium-tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Glad I got my tickets yesterday. Website not loading.

Mobile site is loading. I would also recommend the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Wheety wrote: »
    Glad I got my tickets yesterday. Website not loading.

Mobile site is loading. I would also recommend the app.

Thats what happens when you put the Stones tickets on sale at the same time as Beyonce and Jay Z Uk tour .
    Idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭JamieHP

2 standing bought!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Not working here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭mumo3

JamieHP wrote: »
    2 standing bought!

the only ones coming up for me are €136.00 each :(

• Advertisement

So unfair, I had the tickets, progressed to payment screen, entered details and then it booted me out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ec18

still in line for lucky dip :(

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭aj89

Eventually got through - Offering tickets for €181............

• Registered Users Posts: 4,837 ✭✭✭griffin100

I had no issues - was in a que waiting for page to load from about 8.50 - at 9.01 opened up - asked for best available and was offered 4 x €180 gold standing first which I declined (bringing my old man to this and he needs to sit ;)) and went again, this time specifying the €136 tickets. Got 4 in lower Cusack, could be better but the view is fine based on online check (https://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/Croke+Park/) so I took these. Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭twin_beacon

I got 2 standing tickets. now saying the standing tickets are sold out. however, it said that for U2 as well shortly after they went on sale, and 30 mins later I was able to get 2 standing tickets, so there may still be hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭aj89

Strike that, just got €90 tickets! Happy out now...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Browser still loading but got a ticket on the app easily enough... Always the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

ec18 wrote: »
    still in line for lucky dip :(

Why? You not try for regular tickets?

I was just offered 2 lucky dip but I'm already going so will release them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,837 ✭✭✭griffin100

Just went in to check again if they are sold out for a mate, still getting offered €181 gold standing and lower Cusack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭corm500

Looks like standing is sold out

Advertisement