Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to stay near Tivoli Theatre

Options
  • 01-02-2018 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,024 ✭✭✭✭

Hello all. Country boy from down south and know very little about the capital. I'm heading to a gig in Tivoli mid-February, and I was googling places to stay, and most recommendations are not near the Tivoli, so i'm turning to the generosity of my fellow boardsies for recommendations.

There could be a few of us, but i'm mainly looking for just me. Don't want a hostel again, but at the same time I don't want 5* either. Any recommendations for a cheapish hotel near there? I'll be driving so parking is a must.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Jury's Christchurch is just around the corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,024 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Cheers lads! 130 snots for 1 night (Friday), that the average for Dubland?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Cheers lads! 130 snots for 1 night (Friday), that the average for Dubland?

That's cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Won't get many hotels around there with parking tbh and you'll be ripped off for on-street. Maybe try an AirBnB? There's a few around D8 (one I just checked for the 16th Feb is €160 with all fees and up to 6 people).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

That's fairly cheap for the weekend of Valentine's Day. What about staying somewhere like the Travelodge on Navan Road and getting bus in, taxi home. 50 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

If you want somewhere with a bit of character I'd recommend The Harding Hotel across from Jury's Christ Church.. Darkey Kelly's bar is part of the same hotel, its a cracking place to eat, drink and stay.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭lorcand1990

Hello all. Country boy from down south and know very little about the capital. I'm heading to a gig in Tivoli mid-February, and I was googling places to stay, and most recommendations are not near the Tivoli, so i'm turning to the generosity of my fellow boardsies for recommendations.

There could be a few of us, but i'm mainly looking for just me. Don't want a hostel again, but at the same time I don't want 5* either. Any recommendations for a cheapish hotel near there? I'll be driving so parking is a must.

Thanks in advance!

Staycity Apartments Christchurch could be an option either. Think they are slightly cheaper than a hotel & better than a hostel

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Click "Run" if nothing shows up. May not work with certain phones.

Guest houses: http://url.ie/124hs
    Hostels: http://url.ie/124ht
    Hotels: http://url.ie/124hu

• Registered Users Posts: 14,024 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Thank you for all the suggestions! I ended up booking with 3 others into the Jervis Apartments for €148!

• Advertisement
Advertisement