Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physio recommendation

Options
  • 01-02-2018 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Hi

Would anyone have a recommendation for physio around swords /Malahide area?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I'm seeing Anne Marie Ennis in Swords Physio in Chapel Lane at the moment and I'd highly recommend her, she's very experienced.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭hammy007

Redpunto wrote: »
    Hi

Would anyone have a recommendation for physio around swords /Malahide area?

Thanks

I'd highly recommend Reform Physiotherapy in Malahide. They helped both my husband and I with various issues and they were wonderful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

Gerard Tyrrell in Boroimhe Shopping Centre is excellent.

A few years ago I had serious knee pain & went to a recommended Physio
    in Drumcondra who diagnosed me with IT Band Syndrome & advised that I could go back running after 5 weeks. But when I did to back running the pain was still there.
    I went to Gerard Tyrrell & straight away he knew it wasn't Band Syndrome but patellar tendonitis. An MRI later showed that it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

I've used a lot of physios over the last few years and Willem Roode in Swords tops them all for me. He sorted out an old injury that none of the others could solve, and gave me an exercise plan that will ensure it won't come back. 3 months later and I'm completely pain free.

Advertisement