Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2018 (MOD NOTE: POST #2805)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭poolboy

Fabio Borini right back for ac milan. WTF

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,503 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

poolboy wrote: »
    Fabio Borini right back for ac milan. WTF

With movement like his you can play anywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

martyos121 wrote: »
    With movement like his you can play anywhere.

That sounds like a Rodgerism. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Borini will play anywhere if it stops him going back to Sunderland next season.

Suarez. Sick of never getting near a league title at Liverpool. Moves to Barca. lol

Sterling. Sick of never getting near a league title at Liverpool. Moves to City. lol

Xabo Alonso. Sick of never getting near a league title at Liverpool. Moves to Real Madrid. lol

Coutinho. Sick of never getting near a league title at Liverpool. Moves to Barca. lol

Mascherano. Sick of never getting near a league title at Liverpool. Moves to Barca. lol

Owen. Sick of never getting near a league title at Liverpool. Moves to United (eventually). lol

Salah. Sick of never getting near a league title at Liverpool. We'll have to wait and see where he goes.

tumblr_l9i3ucVqLV1qc073co1_400.gif

Borini will play anywhere if it stops him going back to Sunderland next season.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Vicxas wrote: »
    Lucas scored tonight in a 2-0 win over Dynamo Kiev

What the hell is going on there? He scored about half a goal for Liverpool and yet seems to be chasing after Messi's stats playing for Lazio.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

What the hell is going on there? He scored about half a goal for Liverpool and yet seems to be chasing after Messi's stats playing for Lazio.

Hes having a fantastic time in Lazio, which I'm delighted for him

Who knew you could have a renaissance in Italy...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

Vicxas wrote: »

Hes having a fantastic time in Lazio, which I'm delighted for him

Who knew you could have a renaissance in Italy...
    Two thumbs up for that one :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I hope arsenal make it through, they've had it a bit rough of late and some of the criticism has been a bit over the top.

I'd actually wouldn't mind them go all the way and get totally spanked by athletico in the final.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I know it’s only one game but I haven’t seen anything from Suso that would make you think that Liverpool should be in for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Suarez. Sick of never getting near a league title at Liverpool. Moves to Barca. lol

Sterling. Sick of never getting near a league title at Liverpool. Moves to City. lol

Xabo Alonso. Sick of never getting near a league title at Liverpool. Moves to Real Madrid. lol

Coutinho. Sick of never getting near a league title at Liverpool. Moves to Barca. lol

Mascherano. Sick of never getting near a league title at Liverpool. Moves to Barca. lol

Owen. Sick of never getting near a league title at Liverpool. Moves to United (eventually). lol

Salah. Sick of never getting near a league title at Liverpool. We'll have to wait and see where he goes.

The sad thing is, I don't see many players of that quality at either club anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,037 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

I know it’s only one game but I haven’t seen anything from Suso that would make you think that Liverpool should be in for him.

He's been good for Milan overall alright, been a big part of their improved form over the past few weeks. Not been particularly great in these Arsenal games though. but he's also someone who will look better with better players around him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,295 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

would be great to have this a 6 for next season

UEFA%20Champions%20League%20gagnants%20Patch%20582.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SM01

Bbc 2 now gabby logan at anfield talking to klopp

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

deaddonkey. Sick of never getting any entertainment watching United. Moves to Liverpool thread. lol

Topman clothing company have fcuked up badly with there new Liverpool Sweatshirt

Pass of the round of 16

28l_CMx.gif

Pass of the round of 16

28l_CMx.gif

On the same level as Messi and Ronaldo I heard..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭mosstin

Pass of the round of 16

28l_CMx.gif

In fairness, he's only following instructions. Clearly told to find touch deep in Sevilla's half and made sure the ball didn't go out on the full.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭garra

Pass of the round of 16

28l_CMx.gif

Musta been "dabbin" pre-match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

Nice pass to Nissan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,503 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Look at that no-look handshake.

tAaId5f.jpg

Incredible skill again from Bobby, what a genius.

Reports in the Italian media that Napoli are ready to offer Roma €35m + €5m in add-ons for Alisson.

Here Liverpool are being quoted £70m for him double what Napoli value him at.

Even if we didn't need him (which we do) I'd be putting in a bid for him slightly higher than Napoli's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,363 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

This is moronic.

Mascherano, Suarez and Coutinho are all South Americans. Barca and Real are fúcking cocaine to them. You buy a top South American, and if you keep them for more than 3 years, you're doing well.

Xabi is Spanish. he went to Madrid after a few years here. i'm fúcking shocked.

Sterling is the only one even in the realms of truth. and he was 21. if we believe he was 'sick' of anything at that age, well then, I don't know.

Owen went because of Benitez. Not a fúcking ounce to do with success or lack thereof. he then missed out on the Champions League. Lol. Wanted to go back to Liverpool before his Utd move. We wouldn't take him. Lol.

Salah will ultimately go if Real or Barca come strongly enough. If you think that you're ever guaranteed a foreign player for a long period, you're fúcking delusional. They all have the horn for Madrid or Barca.

As I say, moronic, and I shouldn't even be answering.
    But it's some of the stupidest stuff I've seen on this forum in a while.
    And that's saying an awful lot.
    Believe me.

Will the actual day of the quarters be revealed today too?

Afaik TV league games can be moved for CL games. Is that correct?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,293 ✭✭✭✭rob316

RoboKlopp wrote: »

The first legs will be played on Tuesday, April 3 and Wednesday, April 4.

The second legs will be take place on Tuesday, April 10 and Wednesday, April 11.

rob316 wrote: »
    The first legs will be played on Tuesday, April 3 and Wednesday, April 4.

The second legs will be take place on Tuesday, April 10 and Wednesday, April 11.

Yeah sorry, what I meant was the actual day of the games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,293 ✭✭✭✭rob316

This is what its all about, been in the biggest cup competition in the world at the latter stages. Too long we have been out of this position, so excited about the draw today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,363 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Roma or Sevilla please.

Plenty of time for the really big boys.

RoboKlopp wrote: »

Yes will find out later what days the games are on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

"I'll take the shirt off any man's back"

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭JB81

Think we are gonna get Bayern. Had a dream last night. I would take that. See where we are in terms of Europe's elite without the possibility of us getting hammered ( I hope, which City, Real, Barca could do us ). We def have a chance against Bayern if luck, performance etc. goes our way.

I think Barca / City is nailed on isn't it ( Pep returns ).

Liverpool - Bayern
    Barca - City
    Real - Sevilla
    Juve - Roma

Knex. wrote: »
    "I'll take the shirt off any man's back"

Has Mairín the fry on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

JB81 wrote: »
    Think we are gonna get Bayern. Had a dream last night. I would take that. See where we are in terms of Europe's elite without the possibility of us getting hammered ( I hope, which City, Real, Barca could do us ). We def have a chance against Bayern if luck, performance etc. goes our way.

I think Barca / City is nailed on isn't it ( Pep returns ).

Liverpool - Bayern
    Barca - City
    Real - Sevilla
    Juve - Roma

I think Bayern is potentially the toughest draw in there tbh. Excluding the clearly unbeatable-in-Europe Sevilla, that is.

They are solid throughout the team. Now, there is a suggestion that they haven't really been tested - Bundesliga seems in disarray this season - but they look basically untouchable since Heynckes returned and got the players clicking again.

Smashed by PSG in one group game (when managed by Ancelotti), they haven't looked weak at all since domestically or in Europe. Plenty of goals in Lewandowski, Muller, etc, creative and strong midfielders in Tiago, Tolisso, Vidal, etc, a good defence of Boateng, Martinez, etc and Neuer on his way back... It's hard to see where the weak points are!

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭GotTheTshirt

We're gonna get City.

Pointless predictions but sure why not.

Liverpool v Man City
    Barcelona v Juventus
    Bayern Munich v Real Madrid
    Roma v Seville

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,546 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Whoever we get I hope we get the 2nd leg at home.

Excited and nervous for the draw now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

From 2015
    the average since the round of 16 was introduced in 2003/04 is 72% of teams playing at home in the second leg winning the tie.

Still knowing Liverpool they'll want to do it the hard way. Nou Camp second leg it is so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭jebidiah

Here we go, Eight Elite Clubs with their Balls in a Bowl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,488 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I predict Juve

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭jebidiah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,546 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

They really drag this out. Just get on with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Well that is that then, tough draw now..

city

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

FFS

We've a great record against them. We know them, we beat them always.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭hadepsx

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

Ah Jaysus, at least give us a night away on the continent!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Not impossible.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement