Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2018 (MOD NOTE: POST #2805)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Thank fcuk they didnt put him at LB....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭robwen

Come on knock one in Solanke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭j8wk2feszrnpao

NukaCola wrote: »
    Robertson doing his job IMO......i get what you're saying and agree. Should he be that high? No....but thats the instructions and how we play, we've seen it happen a lot by both Robertson and Moreno enough, unfortunate but thats the system.
    I agree that it's the system, and I don;'t like it when we are cruising, no need to risk it when we need to kill a game off.
    I just think that the player has got to recognize it as well, and not be so high. Easier to come onto the ball if required, than turn and get back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I agree that it's the system, and I don;'t like it when we are cruising, no need to risk it when we need to kill a game off.
    I just think that the player has got to recognize it as well, and not be so high. Easier to come onto the ball if required, than turn and get back.

If you agree it’d the system then it’s not the player’s fault.

If you agree it’d the system then it’s not the player’s fault.
    If you can't read the full quote, ok.
    And I just saw your Moreno comment, so you seems to forget it's the system. That's your own contradiction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,931 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

This is our 16th league game out of 28 this season that we have scored 3 or more goals in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

New rule - if a team is 3 goals up the added time should be scratched

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,953 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

We've currently got 5 players on the pitch who have spent significant time playing at left back. Obviously Moreno and Andy, Milner last season, Can for Leverkusen, and Ox has a left wingback for Arsenal last season.

If you can't read the full quote, ok.
    And I just saw your Moreno comment, so you seems to forget it's the system. That's your own contradiction.

You what?!? No idea!

You can’t get a pit ticket to a heavy metal gig and complain about a few nudges and beer stains afterwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,490 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

16 scored 3 conceded last 5 games.

• Advertisement

That will do that will do!

Get a room lads :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

Comfortable.....almost faultless, good performances all over the pitch. Nice 3 points.

Solanke should start again Porto

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Great result,nice to go above utd into 2nd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Great result i was very nervy today. The 3 lads are the best front 3 in europe

You can’t get a pit ticket to a heavy metal gig and complain about a few nudges and beer stains afterwards.
    That all makes sense in a soccer forum.
    I'm on about improving. At 3:0, no need to give away chances to get a team back into it. Be it the managers system, a player stupidly losing the ball, or a player too far ahead of the ball. We've seen those mistakes cost us big points. In a tight race for 2nd/3rd/4th, you want to see those cut out.

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Great result,nice to go above utd into 2nd

A draw tomorrow would be perfect, and both of them love to park bus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

I’d take a Chelsea win today

• Advertisement

15 pts to City. We're even closing that gap. Would be nice to finish within 10 of them, and it's possible.

Bye bye Pardew!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

10 minutes of mild anxiety but otherwise a bit of a stroll, I felt that some of the high press that had been less evident lately was back, maybe it was having Ox_Cham and Milner both in there. They were closing down nicely at times, Milner probably the MOTM all things considered with Robertson next best. To think some were complaining about him being the starter left back.

Bye bye Pardew!

Hopefully to never return.

Can we all appreciate that we're second in the league :)

Milner has to be first pick in our midfield 3 at the moment. He’s been incredible lately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,953 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Not quite as acrobatic as Bobby but a decent try from Mane nonetheless

giphy.gif

Vicxas wrote: »

Pity City are so far ahead; it might have been the best PL run in with 5 teams in with a chance.
    Credit to Klopp from what he took over.

United are away to Palace after Chelsea, and Palace love making noise for the big teams at home, and don't let Palace's position fool you. They've lost one game at home since last Oct .

United are away to Palace after Chelsea, and Palace love making noise for the big teams at home, and don't let Palace's position fool you. They've lost one game at home since last Oct .

Palace are fantastic at home.

A true reflection at last. The Great Pretenders are no more .

• Advertisement

Palace are fantastic at home.

If Zaha is back then it will be massive. They miss him terribly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭ebbsy

People slagging off King Luis on the other forum....bloody disgrace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

To think some were complaining about him being the starter left back.

Seriously?? Who did these complainers want to start? Please don't say Moreno

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Newcastle concede 2 in the last 10 to draw. They really are poor and we should be able to knock a few in it at home against. If we can go into that United game ahead of them it would be great. Not that it would make Mourinho change his tactics, think that Spurs game frightened him even more away from attacking anyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

We're the 2nd best team in the land - yes we are! :)

Over the moon with today's result, it was so important that we picked up these 3 points to put the pressure on the Utd/Chelsea fixture tomorrow. Not really sure what result I want to see in that game, just great to capitalize on the fact there'll be dropped points for sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,597 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

ebbsy wrote: »
    People slagging off King Luis on the other forum....bloody disgrace.

:pac: Jaysus... just.. :pac:

Anyways, good win for your lot today, ye are coming into form at a great time.. especially as ye have probably the easier run in on paper. The battle for the Top 4 positions looks to be getting interesting..

NukaCola wrote: »
    Comfortable.....almost faultless, good performances all over the pitch. Nice 3 points.

Indeed, tremendous stuff.

Incredible that Salah has equaled Suarez's best season for us ans it's only Febuary.

Stay fit and he can easily hit 40

jebidiah wrote: »
    reddit soccer streams for sources, install Ace Stream (there are loads of guides on how to use it) rarely missed a game when living abroad for donkeys years.

I owe you a pint you beautiful bast&rd xo

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Great stuff draw tomorrow would be nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

I gotta say Acestream + Chromecast is a handy way to watch games that aren't televised. Frustrating that we still don't get to pick what game we want to watch in Ireland.

No excuses for missing any game these days tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

Great result today. A draw tomorrow probably makes sense but I'd much prefer to see Utd lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

best team of all time.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Utd thread going Bananas again,I do wish lads from here wouldnt comment in there though it's beneath us,they don't need our help to go ape anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

ebbsy... you’ve just got a yellow. One more comment like your last few and you’ll get another card. Same goes to anyone else who wants to start gloating in other fans threads. Any issues with this then address them via pm’s. On thread questioning will mean yellow cards.

Boards dying a slow death/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,217 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Utd thread going Bananas again,I do wish lads from here wouldnt comment in there though it's beneath us,they don't need our help to go ape anyway

What an odd lie...

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Second feels nice. I can see why United liked it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭ebbsy

astradave wrote: »
    :pac: Jaysus... just.. :pac:

Anyways, good win for your lot today, ye are coming into form at a great time.. especially as ye have probably the easier run in on paper. The battle for the Top 4 positions looks to be getting interesting..

Racing Post prediction at start of season.

1 city
    2 pool
    3 utd
    4 Chelsea.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement