Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jail Boreen is going one-way this week.

• 01-02-2018 7:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭

Looks like the Jail Boreen is going to be one-way only in the next day or so. They are painting the No Entry road markings, etc since yesterday.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

It went one way from Roxboro Rd towards Mulgrave St. today at noon.
    Even though it's well signed and the road is painted as no entry on Mulgrave St, I had 3 cars coming against me in the wrong direction this evening. At least two of them saw the signs/road markings and ignored them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

It's going to take a while just like the laneway behind Brown Thomas. It was quite a while before people stopped going the wrong way.

Lot's of people don't see change having used the same route/ratrun for so long.

I spotted the burnt off arrow on the ground Wednesday morning heading into town alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭sioda

Really wish they had the one way the other direction trying to get on to Mulgrave street is difficult enough at times dangerous on a Tuesday and Thursday with might class students abandoned cars on the apex of the corner

Advertisement