Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I use the phone as a hotspot on 20 euro prepay plan?

Options
  • 01-02-2018 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

hi, is anyone knows if I top up 20 euro and I should have 15GB data, can I use the phone as the hotspot without additional charges? Vodafone prepay is charging for this and I'm thinking to switch. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭WhatsGoingOn2

cellboy wrote: »
    hi, is anyone knows if I top up 20 euro and I should have 15GB data, can I use the phone as the hotspot without additional charges? Vodafone prepay is charging for this and I'm thinking to switch. Thanks!

I'm on Vodafone prepay and don't get charged for hotspot. You are probably using the wrong APN.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭cellboy

I'm on Vodafone prepay and don't get charged for hotspot. You are probably using the wrong APN.
    oh... it was a default setting and I've never changed it. I'll google it, thanks man! However, I still would like to know if Eir mobile can have this for free. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

oh... it was a default setting and I've never changed it. I'll google it, thanks man! However, I still would like to know if Eir mobile can have this for free. 
    Hi cellboy,

We would not charge extra for using your mobile data as a hotspot, it would be deducted from your data balance.

Thanks

Thomas

Hi cellboy,

We would not charge extra for using your mobile data as a hotspot, it would be deducted from your data balance.

Thanks

Thomas

Hi cellboy,

Thanks

Thomas
    Thank you Thomas!

• Advertisement

Hi cellboy,

Thanks

Thomas
    Thank you Thomas!

Hi cellboy,

Thanks

Thomas
    Thank you Thomas!
    No problem at all.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement