Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roids/hgh

• 02-02-2018 4:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi guys I'm hoping someone can help me out I am 24 years old I train everyday trying to get into the army I have failed for the last 6 years recently I found out that my lungs are extremely small as for the reason I can't seem to get fit enough I am looking to buy HGH or roids to help with endurance and stamina but can't find any anywhere

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Anonamoose

Hi guys I'm hoping someone can help me out I am 24 years old I train everyday trying to get into the army I have failed for the last 6 years recently I found out that my lungs are extremely small as for the reason I can't seem to get fit enough I am looking to buy HGH or roids to help with endurance and stamina but can't find any anywhere

The entrance fitness test to join the Army is a lot easier than the one you will need to complete yearly to stay in the job. If you can't summon the fitness to pass this rudimentary fitness test in SIX years and now want advice on illegal drugs I'm guessing this probably isn't the career path for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Donaldboy25

Anonamoose wrote: »
    The entrance fitness test to join the Army is a lot easier than the one you will need to complete yearly to stay in the job. If you can't summon the fitness to pass this rudimentary fitness test in SIX years and now want advice on illegal drugs I'm guessing this probably isn't the career path for you.
    I get what your saying but its not a reason to give up I didn't know about my lungs for the first 6 years and its the same physical test each year but my go said if I can manage the get the fitness up with the my lungs are it shouldn't be a problem if I keep training then so I need to get help via roids or HGH its not to keep using its just for the training I need to do before the fitness test

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Ah here. The Irish army entrance fitness test is piss easy.

We won't be providing you with sources of drugs on Boards. Signing up with a personal trainer for a few sessions to get you fit would be my advice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement