Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prison officer recruitment 2018

Options
1474849505153»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 2019candidate

Anyone from 2019 application's (March/April 2019), hear back from the IPS regarding their security clearance coming back?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Lorcanber1

Hi
    Was there any1 who did there interview from mid October called for a fitness test yet. Is the process getting any quicker with high level of demand for recruits

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Kiera4

Started a specific thread for 2020 campaign, its in the Emergency Recruitment Forum.... Best of luck to all!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JC170

Anyone from 2019 application's (March/April 2019), hear back from the IPS regarding their security clearance coming back?

My clearance was sent in March 2019, still nothing back to this day which is over the 11month mark now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JC170

Does anybody know where the clearance applications get sent too? Over 11months waiting now.

I'm trying to source other avenue's to go down and try find out what the hold up is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 JJ76

JC170 wrote: »
    Does anybody know where the clearance applications get sent too? Over 11months waiting now.

I'm trying to source other avenue's to go down and try find out what the hold up is.

They get sent to an Agency in NI that cannot be contacted, a number of candidates are still waiting from 2018 panel. I’m waiting 18 months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 BK1997

Got my medical today did anybody else?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Hearns2017

Anyone in the class starting in May?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Tbromi17

Anyone get clearance back? I see some from 2019 campaign got theirs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 BK1997

Tbromi17 wrote: »

I got mine This week I’m from 2019 campaign
    Just have to do physical now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Rachel03069320

is anyone from 2018 still waiting on clearance?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Rachel03069320

Tbromi17 wrote: »
    Are you still waiting on clearance from 2018?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 callum21

is anyone from 2018 still waiting on clearance?

Yes, did my interview March 2019 and still nothing back from my clearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 callum21

callum21 wrote: »
    Yes, did my interview March 2019 and still nothing back from my clearance.

After nearly 2 years. clearance came back last week. So anyone waiting a long time. Hang in there you will get there eventually

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Biker90

callum21 wrote: »
    After nearly 2 years. clearance came back last week. So anyone waiting a long time. Hang in there you will get there eventually

Any start dates?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Stretch1432

Hi just wondering how many nights will you work from the shifts ??

Advertisement