Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB adaptor

Options
  • 02-02-2018 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

Hello am looking for some help please and if this is not the right place, mods please move.

We have an iPad mini with the lightening socket and an Android tablet with mini USB ..

We need to access wedding pictures from a USB memory stick.

Need an adapter to plug the USB stick into either...

Can it be done?

Thanks

Roy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Not sure about the adaptor but could you not upload the pics to Google drive and then download onto tablet?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 nicholi

You can get dual usb flash drives, there are probably cheaper options out there, this one came up when I google dual usb flash drives

https://www.mymemory.ie/sandisk-32gb-ultra-dual-usb-3-0-flash-drive-150mb-s.html

Didn't even know these existed until a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Roycropper63

Thanks for the quick reply.cant watch video now but will my USB key go into the SanDisk ? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17 nicholi

The SanDisk is a usb key, you may need to transfer your photos to this usb key.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 zlatanlex

I had the same Issue, my familiar solved it with some tool

• Advertisement
Advertisement