Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kraftwerk - LATM Cork - 11 July 2018

Options
  • 02-02-2018 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Only Irish date of 2018.

3D Concert.

11 July 2018.

Tickets on sale Thursday 8th February 2018 at 9am.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

86 euro plus fees, a bit rich for my blood.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

Only slightly more expensive than it was to see them in bord gais theatre last year if i recall.

Deffo checking this one out.

The marquee finally gwtting decent acts with this announcement along with alanis morrisette

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

I would be interested in going to see them again but I kind of miss the more organic visuals of their 2004-era shows. The 3D show feels very cold in comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

delighted to see the Marquee getting something as good as this. Just hope it won't be a struggle to get tickets next week.

What's the betting they will announce a Dublin show once the Marquee gig sells out? :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

delighted to see the Marquee getting something as good as this. Just hope it won't be a struggle to get tickets next week.

What's the betting they will announce a Dublin show once the Marquee gig sells out? :)

None , its there only irish show

• Advertisement

None , its there only irish show

yes, I can read however it wouldn't be the first time a gig is announced in Cork as a band's only Irish gig only to announce a gig later on in the year in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

yes, I can read however it wouldn't be the first time a gig is announced in Cork as a band's only Irish gig only to announce a gig later on in the year in Dublin.

If its stated as only Irish gig, then thats usually the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,061 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

86 euro plus fees, a bit rich for my blood.

Ouch.

Was thinking of going but €200 for tickets, another €150 or so for a hotel would make it an expensive trip.

Will probably swerve it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

they did 2 nights in the Bord Gais Theatre in Dublin last June, very much doubt they'll be back again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Will this be a sell out? Can’t really afford the tickets till pay day Friday but don’t really want to risk it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Rfrip wrote: »
    Will this be a sell out? Can’t really afford the tickets till pay day Friday but don’t really want to risk it!
    Marquee sells out a lot.
    They sold out 2 nights in Bord Gais last summer very quick, so I'd say sellout on the cards.

• Site Banned Posts: 11 fdun555

Got my tickets no problem...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,946 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I love Kraftwerk, but Ralf Hutter and 3 hired hands standing behind laptops - not sure it's worth €86

got mine also, really looking forward to it.

loyatemu wrote: »
    I love Kraftwerk, but Ralf Hutter and 3 hired hands standing behind laptops - not sure it's worth €86

not quite playing laptops

Advertisement