Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Transfer to Monaghan

Options
  • 02-02-2018 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for some help, I've relations visiting Sligo in April and they want to travel from Sligo town to Monaghan town on either April 4th or 5th and get back the next day. They're over 75 so finding it difficult to hire a car.

Any locals know of any good options to get from Sligo to Monaghan and back the next day?

Thanks
    N.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Checked the bus timetable, the bus goes either via Dublin or Letterkenny. Are you looking to hire a car to drive them, or are you looking for a taxi / hackney.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

https://www.transportforireland.ie/taxi/taxi-fare-estimator/

€177.60 to €226.40
    Please note: the above fare is an indicative estimate only and should not be taken as a guaranteed fare.

Distance 119.5 km
    No traffic (113 min)
    Heavy traffic (206 min)
    Above distances and times are approximates only.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Thanks dingding.

It turns out that Hertz in Sligo will rent to over 75's, provided they are fit, insured and actively driving still so my Aunt will rent a car.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

Advertisement