Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helix piercing sore and burning

Options
  • 02-02-2018 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hey all,

So, I got a double helix piercing 2 days ago. It’s looking good and not swelling but I’ve a burning sensation and its fairly sore. There’s no throbbing so I doubt its infected or anything.

Is surgical spirits ok to use on it? Or should I countine to clean with Saline water? Maybe a Rock salt bathing?

Any advice or recomendation would be most appreciated!

Comments

Maybe your through this now but you essentially got pierced twice through cartridge. So, it's a lot together for some. There's loads of advice here on aftercare which I hope your piercer gave you too.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭RezwoK

Sunnyspot wrote: »
    Maybe your through this now but you essentially got pierced twice through cartridge. So, it's a lot together for some. There's loads of advice here on aftercare which I hope your piercer gave you too.

Advice where?

I’m mostly through it now thanks :) Saline spray cleaning twice daily and a daily soaking in rock salted sterilized water seems to have done the job - In the itchy phase now although the cold weather doesn’t help!

Advertisement