Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vergin media

Options
  • 02-02-2018 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi i cancelled virgin media a few months ago and the person i spoke to in cancellations told me its cancelled and i still received bills so i had to ring up and cancel it again now because the person on the other end never done the job right we have received a solicitors letter saying we are been brought to court has this happend to anyone else I really don't feel I should have to pay for something that's no my fault or didn't use .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

you should talk to the reps on the talk to forum here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Were you still in contract when you tried to cancel?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Samantha. James

Were you still in contract when you tried to cancel?

No we waited a few months after it was out to cancell they are trying to charge us for months after we cancelled they had sent us two bills saying they were looking for payment for monthly perception we never got the first one it went next door and she was away for a few weeks so when we got the 2nd one we rang and had to go cancel all over again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Can they see on their system the call from the 1st call? You could ask for a copy of the recording from that call. If you have it give them proof that you made that call maybe using a copy of the bill.

Advertisement