Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

data protection complaint lack of customer service

Options
  • 02-02-2018 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

hi tomas 

sorry forgot to pm

i want to access email associated with account

can u delete msg on thread with my details pls

thx

I have deleted your details.

I would recommend contacting an agent through our online chat service I am unable to help you with this through this channel.

https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/

Thanks

Thomas

thomas I have tried that it is utterly useless, I have a transcript of chat saved

surley this is a very basic enquiry to have my details verified on an old account

thx R

I understand your frustration at this time but I cannot assist you from here in regards to this.

Thanks

Thomas

no disrespect to u thomas I am glad eir have boards but representatives in chat now call centre agents seem to be evasive and wont answer any simple question as regards details of old account i already pm you thomas

i have transcript of chatnow chats and there isnt even any facitiily to email copy of transcripts as records they just to me to cut and paste would not send me email or allow me to take issue with team manager

I am trying to access data held by eir in an old eircom,net email under data protection laws I am entitied to due process or I am raising a complaint with them forthwith

records to date show being denyied by evasive means or lack of any meaningful customer support under data protection laws to access to personal data held by eir

as paying customers we are entitled due process with regard to written complaints in a manner that written compaints can be processed with defined lines of communicatiom and not just "cut and paste" chat now text which does not work and does not provide email copy as archive for any communicatiom

I need an email customer service for eir to raise this matter further in writing 

thanks

R

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Just put in a complaint (https://www.eir.ie/complaints/) and follow up with comreg if necessary. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Originally posted by eir: Thomas
    Originally posted by dochartaigh
    Originally posted by eir: Thomas
    Originally posted by dochartaigh
    hi tomas 

sorry forgot to pm

i want to access email associated with account

can u delete msg on thread with my details pls

thx

I have deleted your details.

I would recommend contacting an agent through our online chat service I am unable to help you with this through this channel.

https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/

Thanks

Thomas

thomas I have tried that it is utterly useless, I have a transcript of chat saved

surley this is a very basic enquiry to have my details verified on an old account

thx R

I understand your frustration at this time but I cannot assist you from here in regards to this.

Thanks

Thomas

no disrespect to u thomas I am glad eir have boards but representatives in chat now call centre agents seem to be evasive and wont answer any simple question as regards details of old account i already pm you thomas

i have transcript of chatnow chats and there isnt even any facitiily to email copy of transcripts as records they just to me to cut and paste would not send me email or allow me to take issue with team manager

I am trying to access data held by eir in an old eircom,net email under data protection laws I am entitied to due process or I am raising a complaint with them forthwith

records to date show being denyied by evasive means or lack of any meaningful customer support under data protection laws to access to personal data held by eir

as paying customers we are entitled due process with regard to written complaints in a manner that written compaints can be processed with defined lines of communicatiom and not just "cut and paste" chat now text which does not work and does not provide email copy as archive for any communicatiom

I need an email customer service for eir to raise this matter further in writing 

thanks

R
    Hi dochartaigh, 

I'm sorry to hear this, I completely understand your frustrations here. 

The best advice I can offer is to log a formal complaint and they will investigate this for you. All details for them are on this link - https://www.eir.ie/complaints/

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement