Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xiaomi phones

• 02-02-2018 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,
    Does anyone know if there is a store in Limerick with Xiaomi phones
    thx for help ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

spikespike wrote: »
    Hi,
    Does anyone know if there is a store in Limerick with Xiaomi phones
    thx for help ;)

Great phones aren't they, I bought mine from the internet

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Cityslicker1

They used to sell certain models in the phone shop on Chapel street across from Charlie Chaplins

I bought one online from Geekbuying - Good phone but after a couple of months a yellow spot appeared on the top right near the volume buttons out of nowhere
    Phone still works perfect and the yellow spot doesn't really interfere with the display too much

Only problem is if they need to be repaired they have to be sent to China

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

They used to sell certain models in the phone shop on Chapel street across from Charlie Chaplins

I bought one online from Geekbuying - Good phone but after a couple of months a yellow spot appeared on the top right near the volume buttons out of nowhere
    Phone still works perfect and the yellow spot doesn't really interfere with the display too much

Only problem is if they need to be repaired they have to be sent to China

I think once people get two year from a phone they tend to bin them don't they , great little phone

Advertisement