Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Which MPV?

Options
  • 02-02-2018 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I am looking to upgrade from an estate car, as I have three kids that are getting bigger everyday. We do average amount of driving about 15,000km a year. I have a budget of approx €5k. I have been looking at Mazda 5, Citroen C4 Picasso, Renault Espace. I have been using a 1.8 petrol, but most of the cars I have been looking at are all diesel. What should I look at and what cars should I avoid?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

kknikon wrote: »
    I am looking to upgrade from an estate car, as I have three kids that are getting bigger everyday.

Don't know how old the littluns are but we found once they were in school we started having to deal with playdates.......and realised all of a sudden 5 seats were not enough anymore. :eek:

Wife had a Kia Carens for a while that we were very happy with (7 seater) and now has a Quashqai+2, which to be honest I would rate as a lesser car than the Kia

• Registered Users Posts: 33,610 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

As a previous owner, definitely take a look at a Honda FR-V.

Great cars.

Advertisement