Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to Vodafone Monday after only 6 days with eir

Options
  • 02-02-2018 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

They called to my house last week with a great sales pitch so I thought ok I give them a chance the WORST decision I have made 🀢 4 days later. No internet I rang and rang getting all sorts of excuses under the sun it was my line they said first, then it was my cable between the phone and the modem and then my bundle was not yet completed! Why so many different people dealing the same problem come back with different answers, I was with Vodafone up last Monday and there was nothing wrong with the line, I have 14 days to get out but all I need is a few hrs they call at 9 pm at night all happy then I’m left sighing nothing. STAY AWAY FROM EIR I’m back to Vodafone on Monday

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

webmanie wrote: »
    They called to my house last week with a great sales pitch so I thought ok I give them a chance the WORST decision I have made 🀢 4 days later. No internet I rang and rang getting all sorts of excuses under the sun it was my line they said first, then it was my cable between the phone and the modem and then my bundle was not yet completed! Why so many different people dealing the same problem come back with different answers, I was with Vodafone up last Monday and there was nothing wrong with the line, I have 14 days to get out but all I need is a few hrs they call at 9 pm at night all happy then I’m left sighing nothing. STAY AWAY FROM EIR I’m back to Vodafone on Monday
    Hi webmanie, 

I've responded to you on your other thread there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement