Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan Approval

Options
  • 02-02-2018 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hello
    I just signed the docusign email i received however the loan funds werent credited to my account yet. Has something went wrong or when will funds be available to me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Mutant wrote: »
    Hello
    I just signed the docusign email i received however the loan funds werent credited to my account yet. Has something went wrong or when will funds be available to me.
    Hi Mutant, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

Once you sign the Docusign, the loan will be transferred to your account usually within 1-2 working days, as you mention you did this on Friday night it may be Monday that this happens. Please keep an eye on your account for this to be transferred. The amount will need to clear in your account before you can use the funds and this can take up to two working days. 
    Please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah 

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Mutant

Mutant wrote: »
    Hello
    Hi Mutant, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

Once you sign the Docusign, the loan will be transferred to your account usually within 1-2 working days, as you mention you did this on Friday night it may be Monday that this happens. Please keep an eye on your account for this to be transferred. The amount will need to clear in your account before you can use the funds and this can take up to two working days. 
    Please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah 
    Perfect thanks for the help 

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Mutant

Hello again 
    The loan still hasnt appeared in my account.  Would there be any reason why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Mutant,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

Generally it will go in the next working day by close of business however if its a top up loan it may take a little longer to be applied to the account.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement