Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huda beauty?In Limerick?

Options
  • 02-02-2018 8:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43

Hi there, need to know if HUDA Beauty is in the Limerick Brown Thomas store?

I will be going in for a look tomorrow morning early if there are products there, please can someone let me know as soon as , I really don't want this to be a wasted journey.

I love all the eye palettes[wayyy better than urban decay I think] and think what she has done is great, I know there is a lot of bashing of bloggers/vloggers and I wouldn't be a fan of most of them, a lot of them seem fake, and up their own bloated holes, and have nothing to boast about to be fair, but what this Huda girl has done has been consistent and the colours are always on point.

I really like what she has done and I admit I'm a follower of hers on twitter lol.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43 beautyobsessed

UPDATE; None in Limerick, no Huda beauty products in Limerick cities Brown Thomas store,[if anyone else is thinking of looking don't] just the same Dior and Estee Lauder counters, that I saw ten years ago, nothing really new, very disappointed with this, and is boards.ie always as dead as a doornail when you are looking for advice or answers?

I was also looking for rihannas fenty stunna lip paint but nothing there really - just all the old stalls I saw a decade back. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

I was also looking for rihannas fenty stunna lip paint but nothing there really - just all the old stalls I saw a decade back. :(
    Fenty beauty isn't widely available

https://www.fentybeauty.com/store-locator.html

GingerLily wrote: »
    Fenty beauty isn't widely available

https://www.fentybeauty.com/store-locator.html

Thanks for that , will look now! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,396 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I think the only place in Ireland for Fenty Beauty is Harvey Nicks in Dundrum Town Centre in Dublin. But you can order online AFAIK, I'm tempted wit the highlight/lip gloss set..

In relation to stocking brands around the country - I'd imagine it's just not cost effective to do so. Why stock Huda beauty in Limerick when the demand may not be there? I was in BT on Grafton St one morning on Christmas week and they had two small Huda stands, no customers at them and 3 staff members between them standing around doing nothing.

Also the likes of Huda Beauty and Fenty Beauty are relatively new brands to Ireland. Generally a new brand would be stocked in Dublin and if it does well and the demand is there then stocking is extended to other parts of the country but this takes time unfortunately. Benefit and Smashbox have been around for a long time but it only has been stocked in the last 2 or 3 years where I live in the midlands.

• Advertisement
Advertisement