Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the complaint procedure if a MOD PM'd me with abusive language?

Options
  • 02-02-2018 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭

Hello,

briefly, a Mod (passing through a forum, not over it) made a daft comment and I called them out over it with a robust and solid response. They didn't seem to like it one bit and so when the thread was closed by the appropriate Mod, they took to PM to let me know how they felt and used abusive langauage.

What's the proper recourse here? If I go to a CMod, it happened offthread. I'm not taking it up with that Md, as I wasn't found to be doing wrong by a Mod. I've basically been attacked by a mod, by PM.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Please use the Report PM function. Same icon as the the Report Post function, but on the PM page.

An Admin will then review the PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Thank you very much. I had been working on the Android app and, due to flu, didn't think of that.

Thanks again, I've done that now. I don't want to unduly hassle someone, I just want proper decencies followed.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You're welcome. The reported PM will be reviewed & action taken if deemed necessary.

tHB

Advertisement