Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anybody know a good flowery perfume that is sweet but not too sweet?

Options
  • 02-02-2018 9:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43

Anybody on here know a flowery perfume that is sweet but not too sweet? I have calvin klien eterntity moment in 100 ml [ nearly empty now though] - bought one off ebay as mine was running out - what I got was a total fake - its off colour and doesn't smell right - I left negative feedback and said ''counterfeit'' ''con merchant'' '' avoid'' to warn all the other customers of that charlatan, it seems they make them so easy all they have to do is make rats piss put it in a bottle and print the a copy of the packaging and VOILA! Theres the fake perfume!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

Have you tried Bright Crystal by Versace? It's floral, but not too sweet and has a fresh, clean scent. It's a great daily perfume.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Have you tried Bright Crystal by Versace? It's floral, but not too sweet and has a fresh, clean scent. It's a great daily perfume.

I got this yesterday it's gorgeous!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

I love “Paul Smith Rose”.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43 beautyobsessed

Thanks for all the help - I think I will try the Versace one for sure, I have never tried any Versace perfumes but I will give it a go - it sounds right up my street. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

What about Jimmy Choo Blossom? I’m really fond of it but it is on the sweet side so not sure if it would be too sweet for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

DKNY one of new ones red ball type bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Munstermissy

Marc Jacobs Daisy dream is a lovely day perfume, not too floral

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Love Daisy Dream myself, nearly finished my current bottle.

I like the blue Miu Miu for day to day as well, really fresh.

Yeah I need something flowery with a clean fresh base, and something more sweet with a flowery overtone for the evening, so it is stronger and lasts the evening - doesn't come off. I go through my day perfumes quite quickly because I'm always topping up during the day when I'm most active, and in the evening when I'm doing housework or going out on the town I want something stronger that lingers and I don't have to keep topping up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭yogmeister

Japanese cherry blossom by bath and body works . Its unreal . I love when the missus wears it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

Love any Marc Jacobs perfumes but particularly Daisy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

jellybear wrote: »
    Love any Marc Jacobs perfumes but particularly Daisy :)

I have daisy and love it!
    The versace bright crystal mentioned earlier is similar and seems a bit sharper, daisy is a bit sweeter and more summery imo.
    Versace woman is another nice one one it's sweet and has a bit of a raspberry hint I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 LizzieE88

Hugo boss orange is gorgeous, really fresh and light scent, wold definitely recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

I also recommend the daisy range by Marc Jacobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭moonstruck

Flowerbomb by victor and Rolf

moonstruck wrote: »
    Flowerbomb by victor and Rolf
    Ooh god I love that scent. Very seducing. Might ask the other half to get it, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Flower by Kenzo might be worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Double post *oops*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

I love Jo Malone Blush Suede and Peony - definitely more floral then sweet!

• Advertisement

Gucci Flora in Glamourous Magnolia is lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Anastasia_

Twilly by Hermes is to die for if you like floral/musk. Definitely a new favourite of mine. Also, Frond by the Burren Perfumery is similar but definitely a bit more floral and sweet once it develops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

I love the narcisso Rodriguez for her. Subtle flowery/powder scent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Shiseido ever bloom is lovely too.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

Marc Jacobs Daisy dream is a lovely day perfume, not too floral

I love this one too. It’s really light. I’m more of a Michael Kors girl but it’s heavier.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,396 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I love Marc Jacob's Daisy, it's perfect for Spring (when it eventually arrives!).
    I'm also a big fan of Kenzo Flower, it's a stronger, more night time floral scent.

Advertisement