Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Longitude 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 im6foot4

Any word on when they're announcing the second round of acts?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭TheYardStick

33 new acts announced, along with the rest of the lineup for each day!

https://twitter.com/longitudefest/status/997446786792017920?s=17

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

What do you think the breakdown will be stage wise on Friday? Just wondering the split and potential clashes between Joey Bada$$, Post Malone, Khalid, Migos and J.Cole?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,651 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Will the world cup final be shown? It’s coming home lol

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭robert18

Hello more has just gone back on sale on ticketmaster a few minutes ago, picked up a Friday/Saturday ticket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

robert18 wrote: »
    Hello more has just gone back on sale on ticketmaster a few minutes ago, picked up a Friday/Saturday ticket.

Seem to all be gone apart from the Sunday tickets. Where'd you find out they more tickets were released ?

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭robert18

Just had the page open and kept trying every few minutes. A lot of VIP tickets there that they will not sell so more will go up I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭miocicmma

It seems most people want to be there on Friday to see Migos

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

Friday and Saturday have more demands i reckon since Sunday will be the World Cup Final

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 areyouwinning

I have a weekend ticket but only want to go Friday. Can I still sell the other 2 days does anyone know? Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi
    Sorry if there's another thread on this
    I have a weekend Longitude ticket but can only attend the Friday. I'm selling the Saturday & Sunday then.

I print the ticket & obviously scan it when we enter, but what happens with the ticket then? Do I keep it and give it to the buyer?

Mr.S wrote: »
    You can’t do that - your ticket will be useless and won’t be accepted after the first day.

Weekend passes are exchanged for a wristband which gets you in each day. You can try and remove the tight wristband without breaking it and sell that on, but security tend to get suspicious if a person is wearing a loose wristband.

Ah ****e. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭John.Icy

Tried ticketmaster today. Had fri/sat tickets 'secured' a few times. Got to a different stage of the buying process each time before I got an error message. Final time got all the way to payment, hit submit and bam error.

Despite plenty of time on the stopwatch you must have to fly through the process or else they have put them back up...must be talking less than 5 tickets floating around each time they put a few up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

A lot of big clashes on Friday and Saturday that could have easily been avoided. Twitter ain't happy :P

https://twitter.com/longitudefest/status/1016653392859615232

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Isco

Honestly what are we gonna do about the World Cup final? Is there a pub outside?

• Administrators Posts: 53,795 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Isco wrote: »
    Honestly what are we gonna do about the World Cup final? Is there a pub outside?

Not really, no.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,629 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

They showed the WC final in 2010 (and the 3rd/4th place play-off) on a very large screen, on site, at Oxegen 2014.

I'm fairly sure they always show the All-Ireland Finals during Electric Picnic also.

I'd say there could well be a screen showing it....try asking the official twitter account.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Isco wrote: »

Watch it in the Eden pub. It’s bout 5/10 min walk to marlay Park

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Isco

FitzShane wrote: »
    They showed the WC final in 2010 (and the 3rd/4th place play-off) on a very large screen, on site, at Oxegen 2014.

I'm fairly sure they always show the All-Ireland Finals during Electric Picnic also.

I'd say there could well be a screen showing it....try asking the official twitter account.

That would be amazing if they did. Yeah I tried their twitter a few times but to no avail

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭willowthewisp

What’s the best way to access? Bus or Luas (nearest stop Dundrum & walk from there)?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

What’s the best way to access? Bus or Luas (nearest stop Dundrum & walk from there)?
    where you travelling from?
    There will be shuttle from Dundrum luas stop as well so possibly that way

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Luas (nearest stop Dundrum & walk from there)?

It's a long walk from there at least 30 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Sight808

Selling two sat/sun tickets ..face value . Dublin city.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 timmykgb70

Hi does anyone know if there is a direct return service running from Blanchardstown/Clonee to Longitude? I know there is a service into town, but I'd prefer five teen girls had a direct service to where they are staying for safety and up from the country with not a clue of Dublin!

Cheers in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭argentum

timmykgb70 wrote: »
    Hi does anyone know if there is a direct return service running from Blanchardstown/Clonee to Longitude? I know there is a service into town, but I'd prefer five teen girls had a direct service to where they are staying for safety and up from the country with not a clue of Dublin!

Cheers in advance.

With 5 people sharing the best option might be a cab straight across the M50

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭jeonahr

My school doesn't have student IDs. Would a passport by itself be fine? I've got a Public Services Card which you can only apply for when you're 16 but it has no date of birth on it. I've emailed them but no response.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭CWF

jeonahr wrote: »
    My school doesn't have student IDs. Would a passport by itself be fine? I've got a Public Services Card which you can only apply for when you're 16 but it has no date of birth on it. I've emailed them but no response.

You'll be fine. Show them the email and the public service card and a pic of your passport I wouldn't bother bringing the passport in case you lose it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

I work in central park in leopardstown, think there is buses going from the clayton or something.

Place is overrun with orchard thieves and children.

• Administrators Posts: 53,795 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

D.Q wrote: »
    I work in central park in leopardstown, think there is buses going from the clayton or something.

Place is overrun with orchard thieves and children.
    The Clayton always has buses to Marley Park gigs. It's the same every year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭CWF

Any tickets going for Saturday PM me please. Adverts is a minefield :O

Advertisement