Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huawei modem model

Options
  • 03-02-2018 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi, what’s the huawei modem model has been used on the eir wireless broadband & phone bundle? The bundle package is €40 per month for 100gb data allowance and unlimited calls. The equipment fee is €49. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭cellboy

It' a Huawei B315, just signed the contract today. BTW, anyone can advise the router username and password for the settings?
    It says "admin" for both username and password on the bottom of the modem, but it's not working. Pls help, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

cellboy wrote: »
    It' a Huawei B315, just signed the contract today. BTW, anyone can advise the router username and password for the settings?
    It says "admin" for both username and password on the bottom of the modem, but it's not working. Pls help, thanks!
    Hi cellboy,

That's correct admin for both username and password are right.

If its a case that they are not working for you, I would recommend contacting our support team on 1901 to have this investigated.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭cellboy

Hi cellboy,

If its a case that they are not working for you, I would recommend contacting our support team on 1901 to have this investigated.

Thanks

Thomas
    ok, thanks Thomas! I've just tried again and it's still not working, I'll call them tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi cellboy,

Thanks

Thomas
    ok, thanks Thomas! I've just tried again and it's still not working, I'll call them tomorrow.
    Ok, no problem.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement