Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turas Nua Challenge course

Options
  • 03-02-2018 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi, just wondering has anyone been on the challenge course for Turas Nua and do you know what its all about, I heard we have to think of a reason or a challenge that is preventing us from getting a job?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,417 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Rising costs of living and relative stagnation of wages would be my answer, I've no idea how groups such as turas Nua can help though, but I guess maybe to just highlight this issue further

• Registered Users Posts: 27 thinkingahead

Yes that is a very good point, and maybe if someone needs a training course or something like that, maybe that's how they would probably help

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the Work And Jobs forum instead:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=10

• Registered Users Posts: 27 thinkingahead

Thank you and thanks Wanderer78

Advertisement