Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What tallanstown like?

Options
  • 03-02-2018 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭

Currently live in Dundalk but looking to move. Never actually been in Tallanstown but interested to know what it's like. I know it's won a few tidy towns, seems a nice wee spot. Any opinions? How are outsiders /townies received???
    On a side note, I see there's a few house for sale in Tallonsfield Manor just outside the village....I read on independent.ie that there was a problem with damp in one of them, homeowner sued the builder and won. Anyone know are they poor quality?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Applicant18

Tallanstown is lovely and the people are very friendly and accepting of anyone new. 2 pubs, spar shop, post office, chippie, great gaa club etc had heard there are issues of damp with the houses for sale but genuinely wouldn't know for sure how accurate that is. Great community spirit and local primary school is really good. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Thanks Applicant18.
    Do you currently live there? Is there broadband available?

I'm with Eir and we're about 1 mile outside the village. Awaiting fibre but it's grand for what I need it for...netflix, smart tv, few tablets etc I think Sky is pretty good in the area too.

What speeds are you getting?

toby2111 wrote: »
    What speeds are you getting?

I actually have no idea! :)

• Advertisement

I actually have no idea! :)

Next time your online, go to speedtest.net, run a speed test and post what your upload and download speeds are. Cheers!

Advertisement