Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 27 Transfers.

Comments

Looks like my Mane over Salah experiment isn’t working so instead of carrying the transfer, as planned, I think I’ll have to bring Salah in.

Rectifying my poorest decision all season so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Looks like my Mane over Salah experiment isn’t working so instead of carrying the transfer, as planned, I think I’ll have to bring Salah in.

Rectifying my poorest decision all season so far.
    Mane has looked absolutely appalling whatever is wrong with him
    I was waiting for him to come back from suspension /injury in October/November instead of just getting salah
    That time period cost me my main league

km79 wrote: »
    Mane has looked absolutely appalling whatever is wrong with him
    I was waiting for him to come back from suspension /injury in October/November instead of just getting salah
    That time period cost me my main league

Yeah. I sold him early January before the cup game but he was back for the league game which I wasn’t expecting. I was being too smart for my own good.

Experiment well and truly over. He’ll cost me any chance I have in my private leagues if I don’t buy him back.

I want double Liverpool attack but it won’t be Mane and I don’t fancy any of the rest so owning Salah just feels like not having a Liverpool player as everyone that matters owns him now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭McBain11

I did the same with Salah a few weeks back, got rid and brought Mane in. The plan at that point was Mane for the rest of the season with maybe Salah coming back in later on. As it was Mane scored in 1 game, but 2 or 3 games into this plan I got rid of Mane and brought Salah back in.

Love Mane as a player, but he's definitely in his roughest spell since joining Liverpool. There's definitely something in him not being fully settled playing as an inverted winger from the left. It's mad because the first 2/3 games of the season he looked like he was going to absolutely tear it up this season. Then he got the red card against City and since then he hasn't looked the same at all. I wonder how his season would have gone had he nicked that ball in front of Ederson that day, scored into an empty net and continued his great start to the season. Sure we'll never know I suppose! Do hope to see him absolutely flying at some point soon though, he's a great player to watch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Bit of a boring transfer

Kelly (Palace) out - Naughton in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

shineon23 wrote: »
    Pickford Out.

Who I'll buy depends on if i sell another player and how much i have to play around it.

A fit and playing Rob Elliot would be great news.

I still want to sell Pickford but apart from DDG I don't really know who I want in.

Lingard and RLC also on the chopping board.

Looking at:
    Ibe, Kenedy, Milo, McArthur, Romeu, A King, Can.

Leaning towards going cheap as possible to build up funds for Ramsey in a fortnight.

In short I haven't a clue what I'm going to do and just using this post to keep a track of my plans for later in the week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭Invincible

I still want to sell Pickford but apart from DDG I don't really know who I want in.

Lingard and RLC also on the chopping board.

Ibe, Kenedy, Milo, McArthur, Romeu, A King.

Leaning towards going cheap as possible to build up funds for Ramsey in a fortnight.

In short I haven't a clue what I'm going to do and just using this post to keep a track of my plans for later in the week.

I wouldn't be in a rush to move Pickford, granted his returns lately have been dire, but he has Palace,Watford,Burnley,Brighton & Stoke before Liverpool & City.
    Kenedy looks a good option,Ward-Prowse a bit expensive for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

TPT to Kenedy done. Lingard looks like dropping tonight so might move on Rambo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Could do with some Arsenal coverage I guess but 0.1 short for Richarlison to Rambo.

Anything else would require a hit and their immediate fixtures and schedule are pretty dire so will hold fire on that for a bit and might even bank for the second or third time this season (facepalm emoji)

Might also move Richarlison on if he's rested/subbed early tonight, and might also go as far as rage transferring Courtois out as well

Invincible wrote: »
    I wouldn't be in a rush to move Pickford, granted his returns lately have been dire, but he has Palace,Watford,Burnley,Brighton & Stoke before Liverpool & City.
    Kenedy looks a good option,Ward-Prowse a bit expensive for you?

Yeah, I see Pickford's fixtures which give me a bit of time to move him on.

I'm not convinced by Southampton's attack or Pelligrino at all. Maybe after the Liverpool game.

JWP should be on all set pieces: corners, frees and there's a good chance he'll be on penalties.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

Pickford Out.

Who I'll buy depends on if i sell another player and how much i have to play around it.

A fit and playing Rob Elliot would be great news.

I'd hold your horses there, Everton's fixtures are looking decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭MattD

On Everton defense, is there any point in getting Martina in, those who've watched for PL football than I have? Seems like a cheap entry into the Everton defense, considering Coleman will boot out Kenny and Holgate is out.

I have DDG, so Pickford not really of interest to me.

May do Ogbonna to Martina or else bank

tomwaits48 wrote: »
    I'd hold your horses there, Everton's fixtures are looking decent.

Horses have been held for the last few weeks, my patience has completely ran out with him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Was moving Alonso on after this weekend. Might go sooner now. Selling Alonso frees up cash to get mikhy in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Alonso to Charlie Taylor.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Alonso to Charlie Taylor.

Ward played for the u23s today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Ward played for the u23s today.

whose the lad long covering?
    I just want to get a 90 min cheap defender so that I can sort out a premium midfield player, i.e. Sanchez or upgrade Wilson to Aubameyang

Maybe Dummett

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I just want to get a 90 min cheap defender so that I can sort out a premium midfield player, i.e. Sanchez or upgrade Wilson to Aubameyang

Maybe Dummett

Maybe Cameron 4.3 playing oop and no blanks. Not sure if he's 100% nailed now though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Tarkowski who is first choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Maybe Dummett

He signed from Leeds in the summer . Probably 50/50 on ward getting back in. Dummet,Simpson, naughton , francis ,bauer prob safer options.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭sanket

Rage transfer (-4)
    Alonso to ben davies
    Lingard to Walcott

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,873 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

sanket wrote: »
    Rage transfer (-4)
    Alonso to ben davies
    Lingard to Walcott

Rose could be back next game...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

sanket wrote: »
    Rage transfer (-4)
    Alonso to ben davies
    Lingard to Walcott

Davies? The cycle of rage continues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Stones to Mawson
    Aguero to Kane

That's my lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Cortois to De Gea, although I fancy Newcastle to score against Utd. May hold Azpi for the time being

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Really want to get Kane back in this week and have to/ want to get rid of Lingard and Zaha.

-8 incoming:

A) Firmino, Zaha, Lingard for Kane, Mkhi, Milivojevic (or another mid up to 6.4m)

or

B) Aguero, Zaha, Lingard to Kane, Mkhi and Walcott (or another mid up to 9.1m)

Rest of attack is Salah, Allen, Sterling, Ayew.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭MattD

I'm suddenly very tempted by Deulofeu for 6...

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

I want to get Monreal back into my team but I may wait a couple of weeks.

Either way Alonso out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭v6e5qzawyrc3jn

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mectavba

Pulled the trigger on wildcard:
    De gea Coleman

Mawson, hegazi, lascelles, Robertson, Martina

Salah, sterling, Walcott, mkhi, kenedy

Aguero, Kane, Wilson

Gone for a bargain price defence....thoughts?

Advertisement