Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 27 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

The time has finally come to dump Ogbonna....an absolute shambles of a signing.

Looking at either Hegazi or Mawson :confused:

@mectavba - I like the look of that team.....trying to hold off wildcarding myself until the DGW's are a little bit more clear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

If there was no blanks and doubles coming up I'd consider dumping Firmino. As is I'll rid myself of Kenny this week bar injury elsewhere. Have money for anyone so thinking cap on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Aguero to kane or none
    Probably be handy to have an extra FT
    I wish I'd just gone with Kane in 1st place !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

dsmythy wrote:
    . As is I'll rid myself of Kenny this week bar injury elsewhere. Have money for anyone so thinking cap on.

That Watford guy - zeegelaar is playing on the wing I believe, might be a good OOP player with a team enjoying a new manager bounce. Same price as Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Although my defence is a mess, I'm gonna bank and hold until I see how the fa cup goes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Really want to get Kane back in this week and have to/ want to get rid of Lingard and Zaha.

-8 incoming:

A) Firmino, Zaha, Lingard for Kane, Mkhi, Milivojevic (or another mid up to 6.4m)

or

B) Aguero, Zaha, Lingard to Kane, Mkhi and Walcott (or another mid up to 9.1m)

Rest of attack is Salah, Allen, Sterling, Ayew.

With Liverpool having a guaranteed GW in 31 I think I will hold onto Firmino and go with option A.
    Might just do a -4 this week and leave Lingard to Mhki until next week. Mhki away to Spurs might not do much but I fancy Kane to score heavily against Arsenal.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Unless there is injury news tomorrow, going to bank it going into next GW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

That Watford guy - zeegelaar is playing on the wing I believe, might be a good OOP player with a team enjoying a new manager bounce. Same price as Kenny.

He's one to watch. Not certain that he will start games though so might be one together get in coming gameweeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

looking at Alonso to Simpson, will leave me 4.2m in bank for next GW. Trying to avoid taking hits these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Ace2007 wrote: »
    looking at Alonso to Simpson, will leave me 4.2m in bank for next GW. Trying to avoid taking hits these days.

Are ya stuck to use a transfer or something? Surely you should keep Alonso for this week and do both transfers next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Are ya stuck to use a transfer or something? Surely you should keep Alonso for this week and do both transfers next week

1. Chelsea are not keeping clean sheets so 7.4m - 7 goals conceded againast Watford and Bournemouth.

2. His price was falling last night.

3. Considering he missed the last game as a precaution - there is no guarantee that he’ll start this weekend.

4. I have double Chelsea defence and I would prefer to sell him this week instead of beching him.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭KizzyMonster

I need to get rid of Cenk Tosun (what a disappointment!!), any suggestions for a striker costing 7.7 or less?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I need to get rid of Cenk Tosun (what a disappointment!!), any suggestions for a striker costing 7.7 or less?

Glenn Murray / Wilson and get a goalscoring midfielder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Long --> Bauer

Bauer averaging a yellow card every other game so far. If he nips that in the bud, could be a bps getter at home to Brighton.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Chicarito as a shortish term punt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

siblers wrote:
    Chicarito as shorterm term punishment

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Darrenon91

Going to transfer out Mustafi as I dont fancy those Arsenal fixtures. Really cant decide who to bring in. Should try and bring in a BGW 31 player. Have a stoke defender already. Im thinking Robertson/Van Djik but leaning towards Robertson. Any advise?

I have 2 fts so have /want to play one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Darrenon91 wrote: »
    Going to transfer out Mustafi as I dont fancy those Arsenal fixtures. Really cant decide who to bring in. Should try and bring in a BGW 31 player. Have a stoke defender already. Im thinking Robertson/Van Djik but leaning towards Robertson. Any advise?

I have 2 fts so have /want to play one.

Van Dijk is the safer option

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Thinking of Seamus Coleman back in. Want to be sure he's guaranteed starter

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Long --> Bauer

Bauer averaging a yellow card every other game so far. If he nips that in the bud, could be a bps getter at home to Brighton.

Tarkowski is out this weekend I believe so Long should start.
    Roll the transfer instead.

• Advertisement

gammygils wrote: »

He has been out a long time so I'd be extremely wary of a muscular injury . VVd was someone like that but I got him anyway :(

Btw you are aware Coleman is 6.4 ml??????
    Way way too expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Thinking Ogbonna to Fernandez.
    Is he nailed at Swansea? Can't afford Mawson

Thinking Ogbonna to Fernandez.
    Is he nailed at Swansea? Can't afford Mawson

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭KizzyMonster

FitzShane wrote: »
    Glenn Murray / Wilson and get a goalscoring midfielder
    siblers wrote: »

Cheers
    siblers wrote: »

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭siblers

gammygils wrote: »

No, don't do it. Everton are dog**** at the back and he is just back from a year out and way too expensive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

ElTel wrote: »
    Tarkowski is out this weekend I believe so Long should start.
    Roll the transfer instead.

Have Pope in nets so I've been meaning to spread my defense options a bit more.

Have Pope in nets so I've been meaning to spread my defense options a bit more.
    Who is your back up keeper........you will be fine this weekend I'd say but Heaton is going to be back in very soon

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭loadwire

Kenny to Fernandez.

I do fancy kane to score at least one tomorrow but aguero is likely to be highly captained again so I'll hold off on that move for now
    I'll probably make 3 transfers next week then

I think this is the first time I've not had to follow my WC up with an immediate hit !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Officer999

Was thinking of Stones and Lingard to Ake and Shaqiri. 2 free transfers.

Just noticed the yellow flag on Stones has been removed. Should I still sell him?

Advertisement