Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shed Seven 2nd February The Academy

Options
  • 03-02-2018 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭

Well....that was one of the best shows I have ever been to. Great performance. Rick Witter with a black eye, and hilariously funny. Full band with added brass. John Power of Cast as support. I was sorry when it finished

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Adiaga 2

They put in a great show. First time seeing them live and wouldn't hesitate to go see them again. Brilliant energy throughout and having John Power as support was class too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Shed Seven are ridiculously underrated. Brilliant band.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Adiaga 2

John Power??? That's a blast from the past. Did he play all the old Cast stuff?

Yeah he played an acoustic set with Jay from the band. Mainly old Cast stuff. It was a great set. He's such a good performer and the songs are still quality. Same goes for Shed Seven - and agree that they were/are very underrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

It was a fantastic gig. I've always loved shed seven. The new album is absolutely amazing and the only criticism I would have is that they only did a couple of songs off it on the night. John Power was brilliant it was great to hear the old cast songs I'd forgotten how good they were.
    Very tempted to go to the castlefield gig to see them again, Rick witter is so funny great interaction with the crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Yeah, terrific gig.

John Power and the other guy from Cast did a great set and from when the theme to the Magnificent Seven was played it just got better and better.

I'd go again in a heartbeat if Shed Seven returned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

"People Will Talk" is a brilliant song live

Advertisement