Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy Jacket in Dublin City?

Options
  • 03-02-2018 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I am new to the country and living in Dublin. Would like to know where I can winter Jacket for my father. He is 68 years old. Would like to know cost-effective stores in the city?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Mohit wrote: »
    I am new to the country and living in Dublin. Would like to know where I can winter Jacket for my father. He is 68 years old. Would like to know cost-effective stores in the city?

Arnotts bargain basement. It's downstairs in the main store.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

What about a charity shop? I did a big clearout recently and dropped stuff into one and was amazed by amount of good quality clothing still with tags on.

Personally I find tk maxx quite expensive and odd sizes. M and s or Penneys could work out better.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

If heading in to Arnotts be aware that the Bargain Basement is now just called The Basement Shop or something like that (they removed "bargain" but it's still the same as far as selling goods at cheaper prices than the rest of the store).

Advertisement