Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is pay TV worth it anymore

• 03-02-2018 9:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Just looking for Bordies opinion - Is Pay TV worth it anymore unless your Into Sport - I have Free to air and Netflix and the Now TV app on my smart TV if I want to watch a match.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭n!ghtmancometh

Just for sports really and even that's only for ease of use, everything else movie/tv wise can be accessed easily enough through netflix or unmentionable kodi applications.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

They are unmentionable for a reason, so I’d kindly ask not to mention

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,810 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

I've got Saorview, Freesat and Netflix. All that's missing really is Sky Atlantic. I don't have the time to watch the football at the minute, so Match of the Day is suiting me just fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭corks finest

McGaggs wrote: »
    I've got Saorview, Freesat and Netflix. All that's missing really is Sky Atlantic. I don't have the time to watch the football at the minute, so Match of the Day is suiting me just fine.

get a decent iptv sub which includes rte, sky and all that netflix throws out on one box worth it, well i think so anyway

Advertisement