Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kodedama plant blackrock market

Options
  • 04-02-2018 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi

Just wondering if anyone can help me, I bought a fern kodedama ball plant with thine around it from
    Blackrock market around march / April last year and I can't remember the ladies name.

We bought it from a mother who was covering the stall for her daughter who makes them. We checked blackrock markets Fb and Instagram page but no luck in finding it.

Does anyone have any idea who this lady this or if anyone knows anyone who is selling similar I'd really appreciate it any help as they are hard to find.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,437 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Sorry I don't know anything about Blackrock market, but I just looked at pics of kodedama and have a new thing to lust over...

Advertisement