Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HL Maths - Geometry

Options
  • 04-02-2018 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Do I need to know the definitions for geometry - axiom, corollary, theorem etc.?

Also, do I need to know all theorems, axioms & corollaries or is it just theorems 11,12 & 13 that I need?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭skippy1977

Kbvdpo wrote: »
    Do I need to know the definitions for geometry - axiom, corollary, theorem etc.?

Also, do I need to know all theorems, axioms & corollaries or is it just theorems 11,12 & 13 that I need?

You do need to know the definitions of each though along with a number of other terms, see the attached document for a list.

http://mathspoints.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Geometry-Definitions-List.pdf

You need to understand and be able to apply all the theorems, axioms and corollaries but the only proofs to learn off are 11,12 and 13.

Advertisement