Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Honeywell EVOHome Issues

• 04-02-2018 4:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,860 ✭✭✭

Long story short, hot water was coming from taps like it was boiled no matter what temperature. So i went out about fixing it, or more having a go/fixing/google/learning hard way

Now after factory reset and rebinding etc, i have it working, but it's in-house controller or app. I have to bind two things to one sensor, so I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong

So basically no app and from what I see ok or app and the green light on the sensor stays on,as I said mostly guesswork

I got it via electric Ireland on a trial, do I just give them a call tomorrow and see if they'll send someone(at a cost as the trial/warranty long over)

Advertisement