If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speaker Cable

Options
  • 04-02-2018 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

I'm knocking the s**t out of my house at the moment. So, it's the perfect time to lay speaker cable. Looking at around 100m. I don't need anything fancy but I don't want to lay junk either. Any recommendations / deals?

Ta

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

atgate wrote: »
    Hi Guys

I'm knocking the s**t out of my house at the moment. So, it's the perfect time to lay speaker cable. Looking at around 100m. I don't need anything fancy but I don't want to lay junk either. Any recommendations / deals?

Ta
    Hi atgate,

We have various options for speaker cable and I can certainly do a deal for you.

I would start by looking at Cambridge Symphony 300 which is dedicated under floor/carper speakers cable. This retails at £2.19 per meter but I could do 100 meters for £199.

If you are looking for something which is much better quality without breaking the bank I would look at the Cambridge Ultra Micro Install cable. This is low smoke, zero halogen cable and is a much better silver based cale than the very thin Symphony 300. It retails at £3.99 per meter but I can do 100 meters for £270.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

Thanks David

I’ll have a think and get back to you.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

atgate wrote: »
    Thanks David

I’ll have a think and get back to you.
    Hi Atgate.

No problem at all.

You could also look at the Symphony 100 which is also pretty thin and still decent quality.

I could do 100 meter of this for £100
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-900187-symphony-100.aspx

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.