Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electrolysis hair removal

Options
  • 04-02-2018 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Can anyone recommend a good electrolysis practitioner in Dublin for facial hair. I'm a red head so laser won't work. Would prefer a dermatologist over a beauty salon as I'm nervous getting it done on my face for first time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭tea_and_cake

Can anyone recommend a good electrolysis practitioner in Dublin for facial hair. I'm a red head so laser won't work. Would prefer a dermatologist over a beauty salon as I'm nervous getting it done on my face for first time.

Rouge Beauty in Ranelagh. Stella is AMAZING, she is really knowledgeable and I have had great results with her. Another friend also found her really good too. Not attached to a dermatologist that I am aware of.

Advertisement