Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTTH

Options
  • 05-02-2018 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    FTTH was meant to go live in my village back in dec but didnt and we havent seen any sign of KN to rectify the issue that caused it to not go live.
    Its now first week of Feb and still no sign.
    Can you find out whats going on please ?.

I can provide my eircode if needed. I live in Knockavilla,Co Tipperary and we are connected to the Dundrum,Co Tipp exchange.
    All the other areas connected to Dunrum have gone live and we havent,are in a blue area and are totally annoyed at this stage with the total lack of info from Eir.

Dont tell me to ring customer services, i've been trying that since dec and get the same 'we dont have that information' cop out.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

thehorse wrote: »
    Hello,
    FTTH was meant to go live in my village back in dec but didnt and we havent seen any sign of KN to rectify the issue that caused it to not go live.
    Its now first week of Feb and still no sign.
    Can you find out whats going on please ?.

I can provide my eircode if needed. I live in Knockavilla,Co Tipperary and we are connected to the Dundrum,Co Tipp exchange.
    All the other areas connected to Dunrum have gone live and we havent,are in a blue area and are totally annoyed at this stage with the total lack of info from Eir.

Dont tell me to ring customer services, i've been trying that since dec and get the same 'we dont have that information' cop out.

Thanks.
    Hi thehorse, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

If you PM me your eircode and landline details I will be able to check this and clarify it for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

thehorse wrote: »
    PM sent
    Thanks. I'll come back to you soon through PM's.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement