Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract Change

Options
  • 05-02-2018 1:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭

Having received a notification of a price increase in my contract,a contract which is less than 4 months in operation, (what value is a contract when terms and conditions can be changed at the whim of the supplier) I have spent 35 minutes listening to music while I waited to speak to a human being at Eir.  The wording in my notification is not very clear and I wish to know if this increase is relevant to me.  Can a rep of Eir on here find this out for me please so as I can make a decision whether I will opt out of my contract or continue with Eir.  Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Riva10 wrote: »
    Having received a notification of a price increase in my contract,a contract which is less than 4 months in operation, (what value is a contract when terms and conditions can be changed at the whim of the supplier) I have spent 35 minutes listening to music while I waited to speak to a human being at Eir.  The wording in my notification is not very clear and I wish to know if this increase is relevant to me.  Can a rep of Eir on here find this out for me please so as I can make a decision whether I will opt out of my contract or continue with Eir.  Thank you.
    Hi Riva10 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Riva10

Thanks Thomas for prompt reply.  PM sent

Riva10 wrote: »
    Thanks Thomas for prompt reply.  PM sent
    I will reply to your PM shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Riva10

Any update Thomas on my query.? 

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

“Having received a notification of a price increase in my contract,a contract which is less than 4 months in operation, (what value is a contract when terms and conditions can be changed at the whim of the supplier) I have spent 35 minutes listening to music while I waited to speak to a human being at Eir. The wording in my notification is not very clear and I wish to know if this increase is relevant to me. Can a rep of Eir on here find this out for me please so as I can make a decision whether I will opt out of my contract or continue with Eir. Thank you.”

+1000

Will you sort me out too via PM? It’s that or the CCPC

• Advertisement

vicwatson wrote: »
    “Having received a notification of a price increase in my contract,a contract which is less than 4 months in operation, (what value is a contract when terms and conditions can be changed at the whim of the supplier) I have spent 35 minutes listening to music while I waited to speak to a human being at Eir.  The wording in my notification is not very clear and I wish to know if this increase is relevant to me.  Can a rep of Eir on here find this out for me please so as I can make a decision whether I will opt out of my contract or continue with Eir.  Thank you.”

+1000

Will you sort me out too via PM? It’s that or the CCPC
    Hi vicwatson ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement