Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor camera

Options
  • 05-02-2018 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭

Hi, firstly apologies if I have started this thread in the wrong forum.

I'm looking for some recommedations for some indoor wifi cameras. My mother has dementia (I am her carer) and lately has started going walkabout. Ideally I'd be looking for possibly 2 or 3 cameras that could be placed around the house so that if I was doing some work in the attic or shed I would be able to keep an eye on things on my phone or tablet etc through an app. If at all possible I'd like all cameras to be seen at the same time. I have a Swann outdoor system that I can view up to 4 cameras together, would this be possible with indoor wifi cameras? No external storage would be needed other than a small sd card. On some I have seen there is 2 way voice options but this is not a necessity.

I have seen some cameras on the likes of Groupon and Amazon but I don't know anything about what I would be looking for. All recommendations or other possibilities welcome.

Thanks
    Mark

Comments

Advertisement