Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom user code

Options
  • 05-02-2018 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, want to reset my Simon alarm, i am trying to PM Kool kid but cannot, thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Unfortunately we are no longer allowed help you here with user codes or engineer codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 toothjob

Can email privately not on here?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You could email many companies who may be able to help you. But we are not allowed help you here unfortunatly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Justme21

toothjob wrote: »
    Hi, want to reset my Simon alarm, i am trying to PM Kool kid but cannot, thanks

Hi I am also looking for engineer code for eircom Simon alarm if you get it cud u possibly private mail me thanks

Unfortunately we are not allowed use Boards.ie to help you with user codes or engineer codes.
    Sending PMs is also using Boards.ie.
    You should contact an installer or manufacturer directly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement