Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helpling charges (Hassle)

Options
  • 05-02-2018 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭

Has anyone been charged a cancellation fee with Helpling? After finally getting a cleaner while they looked for a month she rescheduled last minute twice and ultimately failed to show up. It has been five weeks since I originally signed up with the company for this service and have had no cleanings. I cannot cancel on my app without incurring a €50.00 fee and when I emailed they quoted me GBP£60 fee

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Their terms and conditions state €50 fee for cancellations. Rather than cancel, raise a dispute with them for failing to deliver the service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Beanybabog

Their terms and conditions state €50 fee for cancellations. Rather than cancel, raise a dispute with them for failing to deliver the service.

That's not much use though as I do not want the cleaner who let me down 3 times already, and since she is booked in I need to cancel

• Registered Users Posts: 46 KatieBelle92

You can use the "change cleaner" option

Advertisement