Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech cs450

Options
  • 05-02-2018 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all. I'm changing an alarm panel cs450 for a mate of mine to a newer hkc panel. Just wondering does anyone have an installation manual for cs450 panel. Just so I know connections and don't have to go tracing cables.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Unfortunately we are no longer allowed help you jhre with Installation manuals.
    Your best bet is contact a manufacturer or installer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

comerboy wrote: »
    Hi all. I'm changing an alarm panel cs450 for a mate of mine to a newer hkc panel. Just wondering does anyone have an installation manual for cs450 panel. Just so I know connections and don't have to go tracing cables.
    Thanks in advance.

Just so you know, you are breaking the law and you and your friend are liable to prosecution if caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭John Kelly of

Just so you know, you are breaking the law and you and your friend are liable to prosecution if caught.

Are they breaking the law if no money changes hands for the labour?
    anyways the odds of being caught by the psa are just about zero:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

Sad day when you can't diy an alarm installation. OP, search the internets and you might get lucky.

Are they breaking the law if no money changes hands for the labour?
    anyways the odds of being caught by the psa are just about zero:rolleyes:

Yes, still breaking the law and yes, highly unlikely they'll be caught.

• Advertisement

degsie wrote: »
    Sad day when you can't diy an alarm installation. OP, search the internets and you might get lucky.

You can do your own system but no one else's.

Advertisement