Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decathlon coming to Ireland!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Saw that on Facebook yesterday. It's always nice to see another equestrian store opening.... Though bad for our wallets!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭4Ad

Delighted..great for running gear but in all fairness how many tops and shorts etc do I need !
    Wrong forum..but ye get the picure..I'm happy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,552 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

4Ad wrote: »
    Delighted..great for running gear but in all fairness how many tops and shorts etc do I need !

I'm not a runner, but given the really bad weather we have in Ireland, I'm going to say lots and lots since they're going to get soaked...

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭lyoness

Not till 2019 though 😢

lyoness wrote: »
    Not till 2019 though ��

More time to save! Or put restrictions on your bank account, whichever...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

they already have an online delivery store that delivers to Ireland, so you don't have to wait til 2019.

re- the balaclavas that go under a helmet - I was always told not to wear them as they interfere with how a helmet is meant to work in an accident, even if it is just mesh..

In work we often have to wear PPE for the construction site and we are not allowed wear anything underneath the helmet for that reason, it could cause more damage in the event of the head being struck or hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭isaos

4Ad wrote: »
    Wrong forum..but ye get the picure..I'm happy

Decathlon sells a lot of Horse and Equestrian clothes and all kind of gears... at usually a very good price compared to the existing equestrian stores.... Good news for us, so!

Kamili wrote:
    they already have an online delivery store that delivers to Ireland, so you don't have to wait til 2019.

Yeah but it's handy to go in and see what you're buying too.
    Kamili wrote:
    re- the balaclavas that go under a helmet - I was always told not to wear them as they interfere with how a helmet is meant to work in an accident, even if it is just mesh..

Does that include hairnets? Someone wearing two hairnets would have the same thickness or so as the top of these balaclavas

Advertisement