Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebs Go Dating

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,972 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

GC is a fecking nightmare.

I think Sam is adorable but he needs to calm down a bit...and ease of the feck tan

• Registered Users Posts: 86,710 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

gmisk wrote: »
    GC is a fecking nightmare.

I think Sam is adorable but he needs to calm down a bit...and ease of the feck tan

Sam's blinking annoys me

• Registered Users Posts: 32,972 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sam's blinking annoys me
    His gnashers also look overly enhanced but hey he is still cute :)

Jonathan Lipnicki being called Stuart Little :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Mike is such a pr*ck and he comes across as quite aggressive on his dates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

fin12 wrote: »
    Mike is such a pr*ck and he comes across as quite aggressive on his dates.

I watched one of them during the week and he was awful! His attitude is appalling.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭QueenRizla

I watched one of them during the week and he was awful! His attitude is appalling.

He has no personality and is thick as a plank. He shows no interest in his dates beyond asking them what they think of him!
    No denying he is good looking but jaysus he is dead behind the eyes and completely witless and I’d say a bit on the slow side. He is one of the worst participants they have had on there. Bad and all as GC is, she is entertaing I’ll give her that.

The only woman that would get under muggy mikes skin is the woman who says no and he can’t have, he is so used to have women just throwing themselves at him that he has absolutely no respect for them. I thought the blonde haired girl gave as good as she got on the date with him but then ruined it by kissing him, still don’t know why she did that, was so rude to her.

fin12 wrote: »
    The only woman that would get under muggy mikes skin is the woman who says no and he can’t have, he is so used to have women just throwing themselves at him that he has absolutely no respect for them. I thought the blonde haired girl gave as good as she got on the date with him but then ruined it by kissing him, still don’t know why she did that, was so rude to her.

I think Mike is seeing Megan McKenna now

I lol'd at Dumbledick for Sam by narrator Rob Beckett :D

Eden is absolutely gorgeous, can’t believe he is 50.

Don’t like Sam either, he likes to lead girls on cause he has no backbone.

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Mike is seeing Megan McKenna now

I lol'd at Dumbledick for Sam by narrator Rob Beckett :D

The narrator is really funny, he’s a lot funnier than Ian Sterling on Love Island.

Ok in the last episode is the guy that went on the date with Ollie they went skiing, is that Johnny from Love Islands brother? He looks so much like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Tinaken

����

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Their lips are waaaay too much.

Advertisement