Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex with a Navel piercing?

Options
  • 06-02-2018 3:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I saw a thread from four years ago about sex and belly bottom piercings but it was kind of vague, I was wondering for how long it will bother during sex and if I should wait or take any special preventions before/after/during sex. I know sweat is a problem, will a shower and some saline solution afterwards help with that?

I currently have a boyfriend and the fear of my navel hurting or getting hurt and irritated during sex for several weeks/months is what´s keeping me from doing it. I want to take care of my piercing the best that I can and I´ve researched everything, but no one ever mentions anything about sex.

Comments

Doggy style

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SassQuatch

Doggy style
    If its just a month or so, it could be a solution, but just as I dont want my navel to hurt, I want to have healthy wrists too ya know

• Registered Users Posts: 39,376 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

You on top,
    Boyfriend upright you lying,
    Doggy Style
    Reverse Cowgirl

You get the idea. There are plenty or options to take any pressure of the piercing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

em... you know that your belly button is not the right hole for sex...? I know this because I saw it in a rude film once...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

SassQuatch wrote: »
    I saw a thread from four years ago about sex and belly bottom piercings but it was kind of vague,

Belly bottom piercing :pac:

• Advertisement

kg703 wrote: »
    Belly bottom piercing :pac:

I just snorted when I read that... People in the office wanting to know what I'm laughing at... not an appropriate conversation to have...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Bluefoam wrote: »
    em... you know that your belly button is not the right hole for sex...? I know this because I saw it in a rude film once...

You mean to tell me you've never done it in the belly button???

OSI wrote: »
    I can't think of a single time in 12 years of being with my wife that her navel piercing has been an issue or needed specific attention during or after. What are you kids up to these days??!! : confused:

I think what the OP was trying to get across is that
    1. they have a belly bottom piercing
    2. they have a boyfriend
    3. they have sex

I'm guessing they are not old enough to be getting body piercings & probably haven't had enough sex to figure out that they are using the wrong hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

Love these new poster threads. Pushing the boundaries as usual..

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭The man in red and black

Bluefoam wrote: »
    I think what the OP was trying to get across is that
    1. they have a belly bottom piercing
    2. they have a boyfriend
    3. they have sex

I'm guessing they are not old enough to be getting body piercings & probably haven't had enough sex to figure out that they are using the wrong hole.

Belly button or belly bottom? Is belly bottom something I'm not up to date on??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

My belly always hits of my wife's buy I'm a little rotund

Advertisement