If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SONYBRAVIA KD55XE9005

Options
  • 06-02-2018 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Going to buy one of these TV's , but your price is the same as other local retailers - 

Can you do any better?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

VUDuo2 wrote: »
    Going to buy one of these TV's , but your price is the same as other local retailers - 

Can you do any better?
    Hi VUDuo2.

Do you have any links and I can check that to see if they qualify for our price beat?
    http://www.richersounds.ie/t-pricebeat.aspx

Some other retailers will only offer a 1 year warranty, whereas we give you 6 year guarantee free of charge with the majority of our TVs.
    You would also need to include delivery to you from any competitors as I notice most of the mainland UK companies either do not ship to the South of Ireland or charge a heavy deliver charge.

£1099 does seem to be the going price on this screen but with ours you get our 6 year guarantee and I can also offer free shipping for a boardie.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭VUDuo2

Can you do any better?
    Hi VUDuo2.

Do you have any links and I can check that to see if they qualify for our price beat?

Some other retailers will only offer a 1 year warranty, whereas we give you 6 year guarantee free of charge with the majority of our TVs.
    You would also need to include delivery to you from any competitors as I notice most of the mainland UK companies either do not ship to the South of Ireland or charge a heavy deliver charge.

£1099 does seem to be the going price on this screen but with ours you get our 6 year guarantee and I can also offer free shipping for a boardie.

5yr warranty, their price of 1151.95 euro is achieved by entering a 10% discount code    
    Mod Snip

Can you do any better?
    Hi VUDuo2.

5yr warranty, their price of 1151.95 euro is achieved by entering a 10% discount code    
    HI VUDuo2.

Tried to drop you a PM but seems you don't allow them.

Yip that checks out no problem on the 55XE9005.

Makes them 1151.95 and they charge 19.99 delivery. Total 1171.94. I can beat them by 20 euro making it the 1151.94 euro delivered.

Can you do any better?
    Hi VUDuo2.

( that code works for all other items for those who are interested !!)
    HI VUDuo2.

Makes them 1151.95 and they charge 19.99 delivery. Total 1171.94. I can beat them by 20 euro making it the 1115.195 euro delivered.
    Sorted out the PM issue there, and sent you one

Can you do any better?
    Hi VUDuo2.

( that code works for all other items for those who are interested !!)
    HI VUDuo2.

Makes them 1151.95 and they charge 19.99 delivery. Total 1171.94. I can beat them by 20 euro making it the 1115.195 euro delivered.
    Sorted out the PM issue there, and sent you one
    Cheers VUDuo2.

• Advertisement

Just done the deal there with Kenny 

You cannot go wrong with Richersounds - top quality service, nice discount and excellent communication which is nice ;)

You cannot go wrong with Richersounds - top quality service, nice discount and excellent communication which is nice ;)
    Cheers VUDuo2.

Thanks for the order and I have arranged for delivery to take place on the date you required :)

Cheers VUDuo2.

Thanks for the order and I have arranged for delivery to take place on the date you required :)
    Hi, just wondering when, roughly, can I expect delivery ??

Cheers VUDuo2.

Hi VuDuo2.

Will call the courier now and get an ETA. I'll drop you a PM once I've spoken to them.

Cheers VUDuo2.

Hi VuDuo2.

Will call the courier now and get an ETA. I'll drop you a PM once I've spoken to them.
    TV arrived, :)  thanks a mil

• Advertisement

Cheers VUDuo2.

Hi VuDuo2.

TV arrived, :)  thanks a mil
    Excellent news VUDuo2.

Thanks again for the purchase :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.