If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuning LG TV

Options
  • 06-02-2018 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Not sure if this is the right forum but here goes :
    My TV is an LG 43LH590V It has a built in tuner for satellite so no top box required.
    Basically my problem is that I have lost some of the satellite channels after dish was retuned due to storm moving dish. I get most of the BBC's ITV etc. but not Blaze, Aljerrera etc etc.
    How do I go about clearing all channels and retuning it. ?
    A step by step guide would be greatly appreciated.

Also I never got any of the free to air Sky  channels, like Sky News etc on this TV although I was getting all of them on my previous TV with a top box receiver and the same dish.
    Is the inbuilt tuner in the LG TV limited to certain channels or has it limited capacity ?
    Thanks, M.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

monseiur wrote: »
    Hi,
    Not sure if this is the right forum but here goes :
    My TV is an LG 43LH590V It has a built in tuner for satellite so no top box required.
    Basically my problem is that I have lost some of the satellite channels after dish was retuned due to storm moving dish. I get most of the BBC's ITV etc. but not Blaze, Aljerrera etc etc.
    How do I go about clearing all channels and retuning it. ?
    A step by step guide would be greatly appreciated.

Also I never got any of the free to air Sky  channels, like Sky News etc on this TV although I was getting all of them on my previous TV with a top box receiver and the same dish.
    Is the inbuilt tuner in the LG TV limited to certain channels or has it limited capacity ?
    Thanks, M.
    Hi Monseiur.

I'm not 100% sure when it comes to satellite dishes as it is not something we have ever sold.
    Was the dish re positioned by an satellite engineer? He would of had the tools/machine to check it was positioned correctly.

Regarding retuning the TV incase it has dropped some of the stations.
    The link below should be the step by step guide for retuning:
    http://www.lg.com/uk/support/product-help/CT00008334-1437133861593-channel-and-tuning-management

If retuning does not correct anything it maybe down to the alignment of the dish or the strength of the signal.

I also have a contact number for LG tech support 0044 1480 220464

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭monseiur

Thanks, greatly appreciated
    M.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

monseiur wrote: »
    Thanks, greatly appreciated
    M.
    No problem at all Monseiur :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.